Thursday, March 13, 2014

“I Know It, Because I Know It” p:56

AyinBase / Ayin Beis with R' Paltiel ThursdayNight 11 Adar II, 5774 



Page 56

Near the middle of page – (line begins: "mitchilah...”) For text, click: Here.

In the modern world bina can easily become associated with 'encountered knowledge' - knowledge gained by touch not wisdom. In the world, knowledge and presence is based on, 'I encountered it'. And this is said to be the source of the existence...!


With this perspective you come up with the theory that the wold is just evolved, from a 'big bang'. And so too with this perspective ownership is reduced to consent or the 'protection of your turf and property' from the claims of others...!

Bina is a fine sense. Not based on my personal experience. It is based on the truth - on the truth that chochmah/wisdom is showing... The opposite of this is 'we're all monkeys and our perception is no deeper than the surface'.

And truth is not empirical. It is a soul statement. This is the source of my knowledge. I know there is a First Being. I know it because I know it. Not based on any experience or encounter.

Abraham says there is meaning behind everything we see. There is a master to this dwelling. There is truth behind every existence, that gives it reality.

We all sense that life is eternal and that the body is not eternal. The reality of our presence is our life and not our body. Why are we in a body? To perform a mission in the physical setting. So truth can be manifest in a physical world.





No comments:

Post a Comment