Friday, January 1, 2016

“More to The Picture” p:30/22

AyinBase / Ayin Beis with R' Paltiel, Kislev 5776 



Page 29 of pamphlet – (last line of the page. Line starts: 'yash...'). Page 21 of the book. For text see below.

Questions and comments:

The principle of simplicity/pshitus... light is without tangibility. Therefore it would be simple. Yet it also has a specific message of kindness or severity. And this message is not from the light, but from its source.

God says, 'you want to see and understand according to your thought process? Silence! I am providing you with something beyond your thinking entirely...!'

What God gives us, even if they are 'contrary to our personal preference' is for our sake. This is so we can get what is beyond our perspective. You are raised to a level of relating to truth in a manner beyond reason...

There is the teacher/master and the student/recipient.

The student may say, 'I just want to justify my existence and feel good about myself.' this is like saying, 'I prefer to live a lie, as long as I have some pleasant experiences. I like it. What else do you want from me?'


Being inside life/truth is being part of reality. It is beyond experience. Reality is far superior to anything you will understand about it.


You don't want to be applauded for something you didn't do. Its not real. And when you do something good, why would one want to be appreciated?

We have a mind/sechel dimension and a reality experience.  


No comments:

Post a Comment