Tuesday, June 6, 2017

“My Life” p74


“Yes, life is being given and breathed into you… and then you sense this is my life.  All the things understood in sechel/mind are verified - ‘yes, this is the way I see it.’  This is still part of mind/sechel, but it is a personal agreement.”

“My Life” p74

AYIN BASE - REBBE RASHAB - with R’ PALTIEL
Sivan 5777

P 74 [of the new pamphlet] 6th line from end of the page, at the line starting “ukenodah…”.  [P 55 of the book]

Daas/verification is the result of sensing the ration/will.

Midot/emotions are the result of sensing oneself [hergesh atzmi]. 

Emotions are the translation of the sechel/mind to a worldly orientation.  

Emotions say, ‘wait a minute, I must do something about this.’  In mind/sechel, you see the way things are without the element of emotion and action.  

Your life is dear to you.  On that basis you want what is true and good for you.

Yes, life is being given and breathed into you… and then you sense this is my life.  All the things understood in sechel/mind are verified - ‘yes, this is the way I see it.’  This is still part of mind/sechel, but it is a personal agreement.  

Daas/verification is the sensing of the sechel/mind on a personal level. 

Your ‘feeling of yourself’ is the sense that ‘there is importance in my being here.  I am part of the reality.’


No comments:

Post a Comment