“You have a soul. It knows the truth. And this truth impacts the functioning elements of the soul.“
“Everything Illuminated” p95 - 96
AYIN BASE - REBBE RASHAB - with R’ PALTIEL
P 95 (of the pamphlet) at lower third of the page - line starting “le-vad” [P 71 of the book]
To join our whatsApp chat or receive the Notes Only Broadcast on whatsApp write to: email@example.com
In everything, there is the essence.
Sechel/mind ‘makes sense’ and puts things in a structure. Ultimately this is real.
Essence at any level - even at the level of sechel/mind, is still beyond grasp.
What is meant by essence at this stage, at the stage of sechel/mind?
Notes from Shlomo B:
[11:15 AM, 11/20/2017] Shlomo Bondo: 1) שכל
Puts things in perspective and organize it into a structure
2) in a table its functionality part is explainable and comprehensible but a table as being part of the realty of the home regardless it's usage that is not comprehensible this is the עצם of this element even it's שכלי but that can not come down in השגה comprehension
3) once it comes down in השגה the עצמי the essential reality conceals itself because that does not lend itself to Define in the מציאות of שכל however חכמה relates to it
Refers that which has a functional definition and this is caused by the the need of the function which means its not an עצמי and yet there is also the עצמי of the function
Was demonstrated the same food can be eaten and even with same utensils but even then there is in a non dignified manner which proves of an עצמי missing
6) the שכלי coming into חכמה and the שכלי coming into בינה and in בינה it's not fully comprehend
7) it states in the מאמר if you will look closely you will see that even the שכלי in חכמה meaning the developed שכל not the עצם השכל is in truth not an element of השגה meaning to say even you senseit but really not comprehending it
8) so what do we sence in חכמה that is הנחה בנפש we sence it beacuse it belonges there even if it's a discovery but it's a discovery in such a manner that it belongs there it dosent feel like a discovery it feels like it was always there
Is when you know from your נפש knowing from external experience is not שכל
Was explained I know it before even I start preconceived not challengeable
[12:35 PM, 11/20/2017] Shlomo Bondo: While walking home with Rav Palteal in response of a question from Ran Rav Palteal made a point that a persen will do the right thing for one of 2 reasons either was told so or wants to make a nice persen of himself.