Thursday, July 12, 2018

“Let Me Hear II” p123



“Emotions say, “whatever is of interest, I’m into it.”  Mind says, “what am I here for?  What’s the right way to proceed?  Let me go for that.”  And the mind communicates with the emotions.  And the emotions get it.“

“Let Me Hear II” p123

AYIN BASE - REBBE RASHAB - with R’ PALTIEL - 5778

P 123 (of the pamphlet) At 2nd line of the page. Line starts, “b’hem” [P 90 of the book]

To join our active whatsApp group write to: dailychassidus@gmail.com

Mind/mochin transmits something directly to the emotions.  It gives them bitul/humility.

This relates the emotions to the divine.

This can happen when the emotions are not insistent on their own expression.

Emotions say, “whatever is of interest, I’m into it.”  Mind says, “what am I here for?  What’s the right way to proceed?  Let me go for that.”  And the mind communicates with the emotions.  And the emotions get it.  

It is a principle that one has respect for something greater… and the emotions have this for the input of the mind.

The impact is made my the inner mind [pnimiut hamochin] which says, ‘world is not a primary reality and does not fulfill its purpose without the divine process within it’. 



No comments:

Post a Comment