Sunday, October 9, 2016

“Universal Truth” p:56

AyinBase / Ayin Beis with R' Paltiel, Tishrei 5777 



Page 56 of the pamphlet – (at 4th line of the page. Line starts: 'ha-pnimiut...') [page 42 in the book]. For text see below.

Questions, comments, or to join our Whatsapp Group:

The student is way below the master. The letters and specifics are part of a worldly setting. The master unto himself does not see in terms of letters – he has the reality.

The ability to communicate the sechel/paradigm a higher level has to be accessed. A universal level has to be reached...


The reason there is a universal truth – or even a 'right way' to do things is due to being a creation of the Creator. And we strive to live up to that. I am not here for myself. I am here for Him.

The essence of the soul is where the soul talks of its Creator. It knows one truth, “I'm here not because I am here. I am here because He put me here.”

This [being His creation] is what enables me to re-create my ideas in a lower world – to communicate with my students...

I can communicate it because it was taught to me... to me too it came as a revelation...”


No comments:

Post a Comment