Friday, April 12, 2013

“At the Table of The King” p:15


AyinBase / Ayin Beis with R' Paltiel Friday 2 Iyar 5773 

Photo: Batya David, Israel
Page 15. Lower quarter of the page – (line begins: 'aval...') For text, click: Here.

There is a love that satisfies the thirst. Yet he will come back to the world. He returns/shuv from the run/ratzu. This is due to the bitul/nullification. He goes not for 'his personal experience' but 'for the truth of the matter', and thus he returns...

There are 2 ways of seeing the world. One is 'I see it due to my interest' and the other is 'I see what is being shown to me'. I live because He says, that I am alive – that gives me the the real sense of living.


A human being is a king in his limited environment. This means the table is not a board on legs, it is just the value assigned to it by the human being. Everything else fades into oblivion. It is due to a man's honor and royalty that he sits at a table...

Man puts aside his desire to understand Godliness to follow the Godly intent of returning to the world...





No comments:

Post a Comment